Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Social Media for Mass e-Education and Talent Creation Tips

In addition to tips I gave before in my older posts, for success of mass e-Education development through the use of social media online, today I am going to provide some more tips for value creation by developing opportunity online with my innovative thoughts.
social media value for e-Education growth and talent resource development in digital age with online tips value for success
Big brands online always look for viewers and crowds to display their products and brand to increase their sales and brand value. They also invest huge money for their online campaigns in social media. My innovative thoughts eye this opportunity as resource for development of talent resource out of human resource of students. Many friends told me that I have placed too many advertisements in this blog. Today I reply, and state to my friends and viewers that I in fact donate and will donate all money that will come out of all these ads for the development of mass e-Education and talent creation process online. Big brands are getting attracted daily as my viewers share my innovative thoughts in social media online which is also increasing my viewers for my innovative thoughts. Thus in this digital age with social media, building talent resource by innovative thoughts and with the help of my online tips may be followed by all on line teachers to fund their activity. I trust god who comes as ghost in human and my readers online to view the ads and transact through them to fund my creation online for development of new e-Education system through social media with my regular tips and innovative thoughts.

Online Talent Development Tips of the day:

  • Online teachers must take the opportunity to write blogs in their own subject following my way to fund their own activity like me by simple value creation through social media for development of e-Education for mass and talent resource value.

  • Online teachers should also create opportunity for their online human resource of students to transform hard study materials in to soft online version, which can be stored easily online. Teachers online should pay their own talent resource among his students for such activity, following my online tips, out of the fund received through ads. This will attract more human resource for the online teachers and creation of mass e-Education system through social media will meet success faster. I am also practicing the same for talent development in digital age with success with the help of social media.

  • Human resource must use social media to study regularly, their matter of interest in social media like 'Pinterest" and "Stumble upon", to enrich their knowledge online.All social media platforms provide opportunity of learning online to enrich our knowledge value. Teachers online must guide their student resource to use social media for success and be the talent resource of value following my online tips and innovative thoughts.


Please share this post with your friends and relatives in all social media like Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and all other social media for the development of transparent e-Education system of value and creation of talent resource out of human resource for growth in this digital era, ask them to read my online tips for talent growth with innovative thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment