Monday, November 9, 2015

"Big Data" new Innovative thoughts and Ideas for Talent resource today.

I dream with my positive mindset for creation of development and new opportunity for growth online for talent resource today to build their own intellectual property with their own creativity, with my regular online tips and new innovative thoughts. Suddenly I realised today that in this very way of sharing my innovative thoughts online, I am creating intellectual property for myself also online, as all my innovative thoughts are being published with date and time on the net online. Talent resource today or tomorrow will develop my creative ideas and tips of innovative thoughts with technology and standards, for better life of all on this earth, with patent or copyright for their creativity, which may also find some mention of my tips, ideas and innovative thoughts online. Though I do not want any monetary share of their creativity and intellectual property, the advantage of first ideas will remain with me online. This is also an innovative thought and an innovation indeed.


Large data development with innovative thoughts and online tips by use of technology for the new talent resource to achieve growth with intellectual property on line being shared regularly as online tips for talent resource


New Online Tips and Innovative Thoughts and Ideas for Talent Resource to Develop:

  • My dream and innovative thoughts have developed some good ideas for farmers also to enjoy the advantage of online development by talent resource today.Creation of Big Data or large data by careful study and survey of growth of corps in field to form a standard of good quality growth, by monitoring daily and hourly changes in process of their development from seeds to actual corp.The purpose of such activity would be for creation of opportunity for farmers in the field to compare their plants in field with the- "To Do" instructions and "Not To Do" instructions on their mobile phone handsets in fields, on the very status of their produce in field with latest technology like Augmented Reality which can project the look of best quality standard to achieve in the given conditions. This will help the entire Agriculture sector with information to achieve growth with the best standards and quality production for the food of mankind. Opportunity for talent resource to achieve development with their creativity and my online tips with ideas and innovative thoughts for better human life on earth are many, it is the task now for my readers and all in social media to spread these tips, new innovative thoughts on line to reach the talent resource and people who can fund them for their creativity. Innovation by talent resource with latest technology need funding also.
 
  • I also dream for physically challenged fellow human, like blind to enjoy development with my innovative thoughts and technology of the talent resource today, who can now develop their own intelectual property with their creativity and my tips online for creation of vision for the blind. Solar powered hats run a small fan with the aid of captured solar energy, that energy is sufficient for generating sensations on the human skin, which the blind people can understand. Now technology must work for creation of such sensation of views captured from the camera lenses. This, innovative thought of mine will change many lives on earth if the talent resource today take this opportunity of creation with their own creativity. I know that the the vision captured by camera lenses can be translated in bar codes which is an accepted standard. New Talent resource have to develop signals which human brain can understand, which can be created from generating sensations in human soft skins, say beside the ear. I request to all talent resource today to take up this opportunity with  my online tips and achieve further development with advanced technology and their ccreativity, to develop their own intellectual property for human growth, and better human life on earth. 
 

It will be great if all my readers and viewers choose this platform to shop online for all of their needs, as the money share I may receive will be donated for charity and development of more talent resource to serve the mankind. I request my readers and viewers to share this post in social medias for your followers and friends in facebook,Twitter, Google+ and all other online social media platforms to contribute for the development of mankind online.

No comments:

Post a Comment