Saturday, October 31, 2015

Online Groups by Subjects for Teachers and Talent Resource Growth

Online groups with talented teacher for e-Education system and innovative thoughts along with my regular tips for talent resource development have the potentil to change the entire value system online as I am sharing my innovative thoughts after testing the same with success. Digital age e-Education value along with opportunity for teachers, for talent resource growth online and my tips online will create the required  transparent learning groups for human resource to be the talent pool for talent hunters online in this digital age.

Talent Development tips onlne for the day:

  • Subject wise formation of online groups like Google Groups or Yahoo Groups will attract the talent of teachers also who may be paid online by the students for his sharing of knowledge. Online teachers may also create tution classes for students online who all have to pay online as per guidance of teachers for getting the desired knowledge of value in tranparent e-Education system online. 
Weekly talent resource development chart by on line e-Education
Chart above showing online groups for talent development in this digital age.
 When I started with my innovative thoughts online for providing tips for e-Education system growth and talent resource development process by online knowledge sharing with transparent value for success and opportunity creation online, I also asked myself the question " Why ? " and what good it will make for the society online, and found following two good reasons for my work of providing tips for talent resource growth in the digital age.
  1. This e-Education system online will reduce the land requirement for development of schools, colleges and big universities.
  2. My online tips for talent resource development will save lot of travelling time and reduce the demand of fuel apart from creating more time value for talented human resource.

No comments:

Post a Comment